Mosquitos

Anything goes (almost).

Re: Mosquitos

Postby Pero » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:02 pm

It seems I have solved the problem. I bought some kind of mosquito repellent which you plug into the electric outlet. I originally didn't want to use this kind of thing because usually there are a lot of warnings to not use it in the place you're spending time in (which makes their commercial that it makes your sleep free of mosquitoes, for example, ridiculous). But I managed to find one that doesn't have any such warnings, the instruction even says to have it on 24/7. I only use it in the evening and night though. And so I've been mosquito free for the past two nights, I hope it will continue like this. :woohoo:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Postby Madeliaette » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Glad you solved your problems - just hope there are no side effects!
Madeliaette

Location: Currently in Sussex, England. Formerly in Wollongong, Australia.

Postby Sönam » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 pm

"If you think you are too small to make a difference you have never spent the night with a mosquito."

HHDL
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Previous

Return to Lounge