Can you help me with this? HearthBeating Water, Chi / Qi??

Anything goes (almost).

Can you help me with this? HearthBeating Water, Chi / Qi??

Postby Equilibrium » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Can you help me with this?? No one tells me what it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equilibrium69/5407152467/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/equilibrium69/5431966274/

And i copy/paste what i'm sending on youtube:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearth Beating Water / Ying Yang Chakra / Qi Chi / Phonons/ Galactic Alarm or Interdimensional Alert??

Aqui te dejo mis deberes maestro...
Here you have mi homework teacher...
Ayudadme a Virusearlo y explicarlo POR FAVOR!!
Help Me Viral and explain IT PLEASE!!

Opinions Please!!!

Galactic Alarm or Interdimensional Alert??:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRL-BmFvy34

Hearth Beating Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_6w36Krdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwfTAxwJ3Ro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-JZApkuo3c

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equilibrium69/5407152467/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/equilibrium69/5431966274/

Sun's God Triangle:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/equilibrium69/5452209140/

Prophecy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nDj0orXa0o

La pluma ya ha sido cogida.
The feather has already been taken.

Las fotografias en flickr desde 2006. Las ideas empezaron a venir en 2004 pero no sabia como explicarlo.

Pics in flickr from 2006. Ideas came at 2004 but i didnt know how to explain them:
http://foros.cuatro.com/index.php?showtopic=163030

http://forocristiano.iglesia.net/showth ... S-AGUAS-!!!

Esperando tu contestacion.
Waiting for your answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and help woud be much appreciated. Thank you everyone!!
Equilibrium

Re: Can you help me with this? HearthBeating Water, Chi / Qi??

Postby Sherab Dorje » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:49 pm

So many drugs, so little time!
:namaste:
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby Jikan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi Equilibrium,

If you're interested in seeing reality directly, then Buddhism may have something to offer you. I'd suggest stepping away from the YouTube videos for a moment and inquire within (with some guidance from those who know what they are doing). This is a good place for you to start: http://www.tendai.eu/82.html . There are many other places to begin. People on this board can help you find your way.

:anjali:

Jikan
Need help getting on retreat? Want to support others in practice? Pay the Dana for Dharma forum a visit...

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=13727
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby Equilibrium » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Once i dreamed i was attacked by 6 men with guns and they shooted me 6 times like getting me stabbed with woodsticks and i couldnt move. Does that have any meaning for you??

All began the first week of December. I relaxed and meditated for first time in almost 10 years (i'm 25 now and i learnt how to meditate when i was 4 and i went to Shotokan Karate until i was 14) It was a really short meditation, about ten seconds, every muscle in my body relaxed and my mind was clear, without thinkings, my eyes moved like those who were in rem fase i remember that, then i felt something and opened my eyes. In that blink of the eye i saw a galaxy sppining and deforming the space-time itself and the upper dimensions because its mass and gravity, and a lot more of ideas but they were like perifebrourical vision, like if you were travelling by car and you see that the most near information moves faster. I didnt feel a think, my mind opened and i started to behave in a different way that lead me to the events i've lived, like the water and others ones and in the last days made me interest in buddism again.

3 Days after the meditation i was relaxed in my room when suddenly i started to feel a lot of heat. I got almost of my clothes off and put the feet on the ground but that wasnt enought, my right shoulder then contracted and the whole body followed the contraction, it was so hot i felt like if i were burning in a deep black flames, then only thing i could do was shout with all i had and then relaxed like if every bit of anger, despair, frustration, and a lot of bad emotions had been erased from me.

A few days after i felt like if i was a tool or god himself was acting trought me but i know it was me the one who was taking the choices, but i only had 1 choice at the time so i was following a path, its a bit difficult to explain but since then i've been doing a lot of writing and recorded videos and taken pictures like the Hearth Beating stuff (Its mispelled on purpouse, Earth Heart)

Is it possible that all my chakras could have opened at the same time and that made me felt like if i were burning??
Equilibrium

Postby Equilibrium » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 pm

I wrote this in Spanish and translated with Google, i think it makes the sense i wanted to have. Google Translator good work!!

We are all the sun. Their pain, their ardor, her loneliness, her despair,
their trouble, wants to drop everything but can not, I sense, has
was unbearable, I felt that I died, that all my muscles
gripped body is contracted, a fire burning in black,
indescribable, unbearable, when it entered my mother all went to
worse .... Then I contracted my body and I screamed as not
had ever done in my life, I relaxed, perhaps these were the
demons of the gurus? Our sun broke out of pure anger and chaos caused
for your pain and is now trying to find balance. Dispersed in
our 3 dimensions, shredded his consciousness like the layers of a
onion, as well as our psyche multipersonal, but they are all
interconnected, a plan is "divine" or better said "solar". We are all
one. He just wants to be abstracted, distracted, stopping feeling his pain.
Feel, experience, see. When he start down the slide
interdimensional did not care too much about friction, even you
liked, it distracted from its main pain, but "now it is
multiplying exponentially and no longer supports it more. Find the
give us balance and chaos. You may like me and go
trying to understand, or feel that level of pain to return
to normal levels and do not experience more ... do not know. There has been
Flash regard. But change must be "now." Because we
face and cause us pain when we are all HIM. Where is the
love? Not endure any more. As I passed to me.

This pain I've got to throw my Qi while maintaining closed
the curve in my mind, 0, all that energy and possibly others
I have recently been sending back to me. Ecstasy of pain.
Deja-vu, flash forward, "epilepsy?, More things at once. Do not know,
I had to block out my physical body but a part of my mind has
collected such information and memory.

I'm crazy.

Information is filtered light? Sometimes when I see a light bulb
I feel the infrared radiators of the Damned, I'm white
and something happens but not that. Sometimes if not very strong
I stand and I catch. There is an especially annoying, it seems to me
grabbed his neck, but breathe deeply and relax,
guess my body relaxes, my mind expands in time
forward as a tip as the electromagnetic field
there behind the planet, I feel relaxed in the future, I have not to focus
on relaxing because I know I've done, it is not necessary
just breathe, gasping for air before me but now my brain or
even need the chemical reaction of oxidation to operate
efficiently. It may have been for being 10 years without taking
sugars and surrounded by a swarm of problems without solution, I think
one word in each meditation, tranquility / peace / I'm sorry, several
"Mantras" and sensations that I produce, I repeat, I seek
feeling, my mouth moves increasingly faster, the frequency
increases, my mouth is a useless tool ... faster faster
faster, I hear a high beep .... NOTHING. I want to be here forever.
But I have something to do .... shit ...
Equilibrium

Postby purple rose » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 am

Hi Equilibrium

Please regard this as a polite reminder. This website has been created for those who are either already Buddhist practitioners or those interested in Buddhadharma, specifically Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. Please take time to carefully read the Terms of Service viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20 which everyone agrees to abide by when registering an account at this website. In particular # 2
2. Do not be disruptive

Dharma Wheel is an environment for the discussion of Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. All are welcome but are required to abide by the TOS. Special forums have been created for special areas of interest so please respect these boundaries. Dharma Wheel administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit inappropriate content, and to remove or transfer any posts or threads that are not relevant to the sub-forum in which they are posted. Any subject matter that may be off-topic or is intended only to cause disruption or harm to others may be removed without notice. This includes the badmouthing of other Buddhist discussion forums, trolling and proselytizing.
If you have any questions regarding Buddhadharma or wish to share anything related to Buddhist practices please feel free.

Regards,
rt
purple rose

Postby Sherab Dorje » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 am

Mystical expereinces are obstacles on the path to liberation, recognise them as merely the play of your own mind and move on.

When you grasp at them, analyse them, report them, look for meaning where there is no meaning, try to replicate them, get others to try and induce them, etc... you will just get stuck (if you are lucky) or go insane (if you have a preponderance to mental instability).

Find a good teacher to give you some real practices and good luck on your journey.
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby Blue Garuda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am

:good:

Equilibrium, I think you are seeking answers to the wrong questions and in the wrong place. If you seek happiness and enlightenment, then seek a suitable teacher in your area, or maybe even begin with a few basic texts on Buddhism. Members may be able to suggest teachers to you if they know where you live.

However, if you seek to explore your mystical experiences, this is not the place.

maitri

Yeshe
Left
Blue Garuda

Postby Equilibrium » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeshe wrote::good:

Equilibrium, I think you are seeking answers to the wrong questions and in the wrong place. If you seek happiness and enlightenment, then seek a suitable teacher in your area, or maybe even begin with a few basic texts on Buddhism. Members may be able to suggest teachers to you if they know where you live.

However, if you seek to explore your mystical experiences, this is not the place.

maitri

Yeshe

The Question is Nature and our own nature itself. I've got my answer already, where and who are empty words. All i wanted to do was share my experience and test if other people got the same answer as me.

What do you see in the water? At first glance I saw the duality of the water but now I see cuatriality (4). What about the prana, the chakras, the Qi/Chi and the water resonating like my heart doing exercise?? 130 beats per minute.

Are you like these ones??

Maybe i got to the wrong place to ask my questions but as i said before that doesnt matter. I thought in a buddhism forum i would get some answers or help that other people dont know how to bring but as another religious groups you want to force me to get into your ideals and doctrines, first of all with divisions of Buddism. I like divisions of thoughts as much as splitting matter like they're doing with the LHC. Every religion has his own part of the truth. Like a really big and complex puzzle.

Only option i have to learn something new (I've told you i was raised in Karate doctrine that involved speeches of meditation and buddhism) is to go to a new school that has been opened but i can only learn chi-kung, yoga, meditation and pilates and the sensei seems pretty much busy. I'm from Ejea de los Caballeros, Zaragoza, Spain.

Do you have a good book to recommend?? All i know about buddhism comes from movies about Budha life i saw when i was a kid but i have a really good memory.

This is how i see the world:

And another one because i was too sensitive before what happened to me. Me and my father have a terrain where we grow vegetables and we have 2 dogs and a lot of cats with i empathize. So much i woke up 2 nights with a lot of anxiety, the last one with a pain on my back. I told my father. What was the surprise when we found that they had broken the doors and robbed our tools the day after i awake up in middle of the night. And in the last one, one dog had been kicked on his lower back at the same point i felt the pain.

Namaste.
Equilibrium

Postby Equilibrium » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 pm

rainbowtara wrote:Hi Equilibrium

Please regard this as a polite reminder. This website has been created for those who are either already Buddhist practitioners or those interested in Buddhadharma, specifically Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. Please take time to carefully read the Terms of Service http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20 which everyone agrees to abide by when registering an account at this website. In particular # 2
2. Do not be disruptive

Dharma Wheel is an environment for the discussion of Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. All are welcome but are required to abide by the TOS. Special forums have been created for special areas of interest so please respect these boundaries. Dharma Wheel administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit inappropriate content, and to remove or transfer any posts or threads that are not relevant to the sub-forum in which they are posted. Any subject matter that may be off-topic or is intended only to cause disruption or harm to others may be removed without notice. This includes the badmouthing of other Buddhist discussion forums, trolling and proselytizing.
If you have any questions regarding Buddhadharma or wish to share anything related to Buddhist practices please feel free.

Regards,
rt

I'm sorry i posted in the wrong forum hehe....

Namaste.
Equilibrium

Postby Sherab Dorje » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Equilibrium wrote:The Question is Nature and our own nature itself. I've got my answer already, where and who are empty words. All i wanted to do was share my experience and test if other people got the same answer as me.
Test? You wanted to test? And what is the prize for getting the correct answer?

My question to you:

nutcase.jpg
nutcase.jpg (21.25 KiB) Viewed 515 times

:tongue:
PS If you want a really good and simple book try this one "What the Buddha Taught by Dr Walpola Rahula" you can easily find a free pdf version of the book if you do a web search.
Last edited by Sherab Dorje on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby Blue Garuda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Here we go.

If you have your answer already then you don't need mine.

''I thought in a buddhism forum i would get some answers or help that other people dont know how to bring but as another religious groups you want to force me to get into your ideals and doctrines, first of all with divisions of Buddism.''

If you want to discuss Buddhism in a sensible fashion, then do.

Nobody here is seeking to force you to do anything, and your comment above would indicate that you are not in a receptive state of mind where it would be beneficial to you for me to recommend a Buddhist teacher near your home.

This is a forum for the discussion of Buddhism. If you don't want that then seek answers elsewhere.

If you post more descriptions of your rambling delusions about your hallucinations I will treat it as disruptive and you will be banned.
Left
Blue Garuda

Postby Equilibrium » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeshe wrote:Here we go.

''I thought in a buddhism forum i would get some answers or help that other people dont know how to bring but as another religious groups you want to force me to get into your ideals and doctrines, first of all with divisions of Buddism.''

Nobody here is seeking to force you to do anything, and your comment above would indicate that you are not in a receptive state of mind where it would be beneficial to you for me to recommend a Buddhist teacher near your home.

This is a forum for the discussion of Buddhism. If you don't want that then seek answers elsewhere.

If you post more descriptions of your rambling delusions about your hallucinations I will treat it as disruptive and you will be banned.

Have you read your own signature??
Equilibrium

Postby Blue Garuda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Equilibrium wrote:

Indeed. And others here have also shown you great compassion by advising you. Compassion is not aalways about being 'nice' but about helping others reduce their suffering - and in your case I am advising you and at the same time applying ToS to prevent you disrupting the forum, which is compasisonate to the members.
Left
Blue Garuda

Postby Equilibrium » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

gregkavarnos wrote:
Equilibrium wrote:The Question is Nature and our own nature itself. I've got my answer already, where and who are empty words. All i wanted to do was share my experience and test if other people got the same answer as me.
Test? You wanted to test? And what is the prize for getting the correct answer?

My question to you:

nutcase.jpg

:tongue:
PS If you want a really good and simple beeok try this one "What the Buddha Taught by Dr Walpola Rahula" you can easily find a free pdf version of the book if you do a web search.

If you have a question and you gain access to the answer it means nothing until other people reach that answer as well...

Thanks for your recommended book "beeok" . I'll find it later now i have to work our land. Its a magnificent afternoon here...

Bee ok. I got bitten by a bee in my forehead and since then everything is 0 k

You dont realice what i'm trying to show you??
Equilibrium

Postby Equilibrium » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeshe wrote:
Equilibrium wrote:

Indeed. And others here have also shown you great compassion by advising you. Compassion is not aalways about being 'nice' but about helping others reduce their suffering - and in your case I am advising you and at the same time applying ToS to prevent you disrupting the forum, which is compasisonate to the members.

I came here seeking for a buddhism explanation of the chakra modulated water, but until now i havent read a comment about it... How to gain knowledge if you dont want to open your eyes to Nature??
Equilibrium

Postby Blue Garuda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 pm

I think you've shown everyone. This thread is going nowhere. I realised that when a wasp stung my nose.

Locked.
Left
Blue Garuda

Return to Lounge