Anything goes (almost).
- Posts: 3996
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:59 am
How foolish you are,
grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
- Posts: 4027
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 am
- Location: Spaceship Earth
Thanks, folks! Having some friends over--we're going to do some group practice and have dinner.
May any merit generated by on-line discussion
Be dedicated to the Ultimate Benefit of All Sentient Beings.
- Posts: 2929
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm
- Location: Bay Area, CA, USA
conebeckham wrote:Thanks, folks! Having some friends over--we're going to do some group practice and have dinner.
Have a great time.
- Posts: 1967
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 pm
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes
"The way to solve problems in your life is to open your heart to others and think differently."
Lama Zopa Rinpoche
"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
- Former staff member
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm
- Location: Baltimore, MD
hey happy Birthday
all the best
Love Love Love
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm
- Founding Member
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: conebeckham, daverupa, kalden yungdrung, MSNbot Media, WoodsyLadyM, Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests