So Long

Anything goes (almost).

So Long

Postby Wayfarer » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:51 am

I have decided to stop posting (and, obviously, moderating) on Dharmawheel forum for the time being, maybe for good. I have been contributing to various forums since 2009, this being the last. I have enjoyed it a lot, such discussions make you clear about what you believe, but I recently I have lost interest in contributing, for various reasons.This is a particularly good forum and the staff and admins put a lot of work in to making it that way. So, thanks to all of the staff, mods and admins, and thanks to all who have interacted with me. So, bye from Wayfarer, for now at least, and all the best on your path.

:namaste:
Learn to do good, refrain from evil, purify the mind ~ this is the teaching of the Buddhas
Wayfarer

Re: So Long

Postby Dan74 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:53 am

I haven't followed all of your posts, so for me this is a bit sudden. I hope you are well and wishing your all the best in life and practice (practice-life).

Hope that when the time is right you will return and continue to enrich this community.

_/|\_
Dan
Dan74
Global Moderator

Postby Kim O'Hara » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:58 am

Dan74 wrote:I haven't followed all of your posts, so for me this is a bit sudden. I hope you are well and wishing your all the best in life and practice (practice-life).

Hope that when the time is right you will return and continue to enrich this community.

_/|\_
Dan

I would have said exactly the same.

Be well and be happy, Wayfarer.

:namaste:
Kim
Kim O'Hara

Postby Alfredo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:10 am

I will be doing the same. I am not easily offended, but...I am offended.
(no longer participating on this board)
Alfredo

Postby Mkoll » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:14 am

Bye Wayfarer. I've enjoyed reading your posts, FWIW.

Bye Alfredo. I've enjoyed your posts as well.

May your practices be fruitful and fare well!
Peace,
James
Mkoll

Postby uan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:59 am

Take care Wayfarer.

:anjali:
uan

Postby Johnny Dangerous » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 am

Stop back in and see how the wind blows when things have settled down. I'm sad to see you go, but I understand, hope you're back sooner rather than later.
"Just as a lotus does not grow out of a well-levelled soil but from the mire, in the same way the awakening mind
is not born in the hearts of disciples in whom the moisture of attachment has dried up. It grows instead in the hearts of ordinary sentient beings who possess in full the fetters of bondage." -Se Chilbu Choki Gyaltsen
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Return to Lounge