Question for Jax

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Question for Jax

Postby Clarence » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Jax,

Having read your posts and the responses they generate, I wanted to ask you a few questions. I hope you don't mind.

- In my understanding, one can not truly transmit knowledge/Rigpa/Vidya until one has reached at least 3rd vision. What is your idea about this? Have you gone through the visions?

- All the Dzogchen masters of old have many many visionary experiences of deities and Buddhas. What is your idea about those kind of experiences?

- Most people who have reached a high level of Dzogchen realization are able to have clairvoyance to a certain degree. I was wondering if you can see where your students are in their practice--without asking them questions of course. Just knowing, oh, now they had this experience and now I should teach them this.

I am really and sincerely interested in your answers. Not to trick you but because the way your posts come across is totally different from anything I know about experienced Dzogchen masters.

Many thanks, C
Clarence

Re: Question for Jax

Postby Mr. G » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Jax is no longer with us.

Topic locked.
    How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Mr. G

Return to Personal Experience