My day...how is yours?

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

My day...how is yours?

Postby ronnewmexico » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Slept some enormous amount of hours 10 or 11 I'd guess...holiday in the US, markets closed.

Had a dream; Brad Pitt and me walking around, doing all sorts of things. Going here and there, remarkable to be Brad Pitt, how people treat him...

Well at the end, he asks me....are you then.... Buddhist? So say I...sort of...A brief glimpse then of thoughts, watching them, as silent orbs, egg like, floating. I think it is not so bad to be human..

Changes then to a bathroom... two women walking out, complaining... saying "he could start a fire in there" doing that thing.
Go in and find...a old man washing a suit.
Woke then...turned on the telly.

Brad Pitt, of course, in Seven years in Tibet talking to a young HHDL.

Not to throw this dream into the(as they say) ditch of what each one means... some musical artists and perhaps some psychologists, would call that synchronicity I'd guess.

My day then became filled with light and music and possibility...

Yours? How is your day? Are all things possible?
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Return to Personal Experience