A personal experience

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

A personal experience

Postby ronnewmexico » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 am

The monk sits emptiness surrounds
52 cards playing the tune

A old man, young once, strength of limb, glory, name reknown. A old woman, children all sorts and descriptions running in the sand eyes wide bright glowing.

The dance is come, the tune is sung, from young to old to young again and return. And over and over once more.
Always the same always the same. The regret, the fear, a child once young and bright, now old decrepit in form......all we bring is bound to come.
The greatest sorrow....this sight behold. What you seemingly create.....grows to deconstruct.

So I say change! change! from here to there karmic propensity seemingly laid in concrete. There to here....
NO possibility. NOne under the sun.

The monk sits emptiness surrounds
52 cards no longer playing the tune

Sadness the greatness of sadness, the greatest of sadness....all that grows complex is bound to deconstruct.

WE must escape, escape we must. escape we can escape we can, from there to here from here to there, a drug a scheme a lover a dream a exclusion a conclusion...
we return we return and return again

the monk sits emptiness plays the tune
52 cards they lie in the wind eyes wide open eyes glowing and bright

concrete cracked and on the ground it lies
from this so devised we rise
emptiness surrounds

A personal experience ....by the edge of the seas
widening expanse.
sitting it seems
Time lies tattered in teardrops upon the sun.
From whence lies the dawn in times deconstruct

52 cars they lie in the sun, sometimes sembelance they vie to be one
52 cards lying in the sun
who can claim them
I nary a one

A personal experience
may you have one....

:woohoo:
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Re: A personal experience

Postby White Lotus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

theres a zen saying...

nothing comes next
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
White Lotus

Return to Personal Experience