Infinite love? Death godesses?

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Infinite love? Death godesses?

Postby Putte17 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:30 pm

I met a girl online. We sent many sms and emails.
I felt her sms in my heart. The text sort of "stood out".

She used many names. Maybe love ultimately.
But Bhairavi, Kali, cosmic being etc..

she would be on tv later actually. She said each person have two souls or something. She wants to unite them.
She wants everyone to feel and hear her in their hearts. Guess i know a little how it works. Ascension and dimensions.

Of course this sounds crazy but it happened.
she or they did that to me. They opened up my heart chakra for a while. It felt like a sun. I heard her in my heart.

Guess this thread will be quite long if it happens and is on tv.
Maybe mod can let it stay even though it may sound crazy?
Last edited by Putte17 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Putte17

Re: Infinite love? Death godesses?

Postby Sherab Dorje » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Putte17 wrote:I met a girl online. We sent many sms and emails.

she would be on tv later actually. She said each person have two souls or something. She wants to unite them.
She wants everyone to feel and hear her in their hearts.

she or they did that to me. They opened up my heart chakra for a while. It felt like a sun. I heard her in my heart.

If I remember correctly you have already made a very similar post. What exactly, apart from sharing your experience with us, do you want?
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Putte17 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Sherab Dorje wrote:
Putte17 wrote:I met a girl online. We sent many sms and emails.

She wants everyone to feel and hear her in their hearts.

If I remember correctly you have already made a very similar post. What exactly, apart from sharing your experience with us, do you want?

I had a horrible experience. I was alone in my soul. It jumped out from my heart. Was in chock for weeks i guess.

So i guess i am writing this as therapy. If it happens..
Putte17

Postby Putte17 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 am

Have some questions about oneness as some call it.
I felt alone. Scared to death in my heart for 1/10 of a second.
I think a girl who is supposed to be my twin and myself did a ceremony at the same time.

We experienced it at the same time. she in another city.
But how can we be alone if we both feel it?

I earlier read that we are like balls of light. Souls? Is there an ultimate soul? Just get a picture of yin and yang but have no idea if that has anything to do with this.
Putte17

Postby Seishin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:05 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

What you describe does not sound like Buddhism. What do you hope to get from this forum?

Gassho
Seishin
Seishin
Former staff member

Postby muni » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I do not know about unions of souls, but here an example how the Buddha thaught.

Part of Old Paths, White Clouds;

" Loving kindness and compassion are not limited to one's parents, spouse, children, relatives, caste members, and countrymen. They extend to all people and all beings. In maitri and karuna there is no discrimination no 'mine' or 'not mine.' And because there is no discrimination, there is no attachment.

Maitri and karuna bring happiness and ease suffering. They do not cause suffering and despair. Without them, life would be empty of meaning, as you said. With loving kindness and compassion, life is filled with peace, joy, and contentment".

http://blog.angelochiu.org/?p=265

:smile:
Last edited by Seishin on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL amended on request of member
Falling down into thoughts' stream, identification arises.
muni

Postby Anders » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi putte.

I don't care if it sounds like Buddhism or not. It's a mahayana forum after all. Supposedly for the sake of all sentient beings, Buddhist or not.

I am heading out the door now but I will think on your post and get back to you with a fuller reply later today.

Best wishes
Anders
"Even if my body should be burnt to death in the fires of hell
I would endure it for myriad lifetimes
As your companion in practice"

--- Gandavyuha Sutra
Anders

Postby Seishin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 pm

I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to sound dismissive.

Gassho
Seishin
Seishin
Former staff member

Postby Sherab Dorje » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Putte17 wrote:I felt...
I think...
All these statements indicate (to me) that this whole scenario is just a construction of your mind. A fantasy. Do you have any evidence (apart from your feeling and thoughts) that it actually happened.

I'm not talking about the exchange of emails etc... I am talking about the rest of the stuff you are reporting.

It sounds a little like a psychotic episode. Do you currently take psychiatric medication and/or are you currently undergoing psych-iatric/ological therapy?

No, I don't think (know if) you're mad, just being (overly) cautious and concerned about your situation.
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Anders » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Putte17 wrote:Have some questions about oneness as some call it.
I felt alone. Scared to death in my heart for 1/10 of a second.
I think a girl who is supposed to be my twin and myself did a ceremony at the same time.

We experienced it at the same time. she in another city.
But how can we be alone if we both feel it?
I earlier read that we are like balls of light. Souls? Is there an ultimate soul? Just get a picture of yin and yang but have no idea if that has anything to do with this.

Hi Putte,

Sometimes karma can work in strange ways. And some experience it more keenly than others.

As for whether you are balls of light, if there are ultimate souls, etc - I think it's important to clarify first - Where are you going? What do you hope to achive from life? Connecting with someone at the deepest levels? Experiencing heaven because it can be felt close by? Uncovering the true nature of reality because the heart can't be contended with anything less than Truth anymore? Liberation and the means to guide others to it because the heart glows with care for everyone? Or simply to feel such love in the first place? Or sampling here and there of spiritual experiences whilst continuing the journey of learning?

There are no wrong answers here - but learning a bit about your aspirations play a big part in what kind of answers could be relevant to you. And, to prod a bit in the same direction as Seishin :smile: (I didn't mean to put you on the spot with what I wrote; my apologies) - What kind of affinity do you feel with Buddhism that made you come here to inquire?

There is really only one thing I could say without knowing more about this - Maybe you have run into some divine emanation come to take you on a love ride. It happens. Maybe you have an overactive imagination. Happens too. But I'd suggest to safeguard yourself in one sense:

Don't take any of it literally.

Maybe it happens as you see it. Maybe it's all delusion. Maybe the two are mixed up together. Either way, it' all interpreted subjectively. More importantly is - Does it help you? Are you growing? Do you sense dangers or pit falls for yourself? The transformations as a result of the journey are what you'll be taking with you at the end of the day, not the matters of "what really happened here?". Have fun, but please, be full of care for the welfare and growth of your heart and mind in your undertakings.

Best wishes
Anders
"Even if my body should be burnt to death in the fires of hell
I would endure it for myriad lifetimes
As your companion in practice"

--- Gandavyuha Sutra
Anders

Postby Jesse » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 pm

To me it just sound's like the naivety of young people exploring spirituality without any guidance. Let me assure you this sort of thing isn't possible. If it was possible, don't you think someone would have already enlightened everyone, stopped the mass suffering of this world, etc? It's not going to happen.

Truth is you probably have a crush on this girl, and this makes it fairly easy to believe any nonsense this person tells you. My suggestion is to be wary, and be realistic.

Altered states can happen quite easily, so can strong spiritual experiences, especially in circumstances like these, belief is a powerful thing. Try not to believe everything someone tells you, it will only lead to you suffering more. If you believe something, everything that happens will quite naturally seem like evidence toward that belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
"We know nothing at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren. The real nature of things we shall never know." - Albert Einstein
Jesse

Postby Putte17 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks for all replies.
Should slow down a bit and think about it. :woohoo:
Yeah my imagination goes a bit to far sometimes i guess.
Putte17

Return to Personal Experience