Baptism - Is For Certainly "only" Sacrament?

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Baptism - Is For Certainly "only" Sacrament?

Postby Snovid » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Today I spoke with my friend who believes in a god , but does not feel a follower of any particular religion. Respects the traditions of Christianity , because they grew up . Today, as we talked , she said that in the future as it will have a baby , it would like to be baptized . When asked why she said that he believes that it will lift the child's bad energies , indeed evil spirits and ensure the child ' a head start ' . The first time I met with this opinion , which is why I wanted to ask what you think. Do you think that the ritual of baptism can be " valuable " from a magical / esoteric point of view?

Yes, absolutely it is. Close to everything, so nothing bad ( or good ) there is no kid , because formula of baptism contains elements egzorcystycznych formulas . On the occasion of the Desert Idol connected to another 's battery to have good power. Also marks the magical seal that locks on a lot of issues and a lot dampens . As it is not associated with the cult of the god of the desert and not chcrzcić August as I have the seals , take off as soon as possible .

Recently I thought about it and I think that it was hence the strength of these stamps
- Getting them for " security " person baptized , God forbid that she does not get into the their capabilities .

citation
Do you think that the ritual of baptism can be " valuable " from a magical / esoteric point of view?

Quite the contrary. This handicapping .
It is also about the same assumption - baptism is done because there are some initial guilt for sins.
With all due respect but ... illogical nonsense of it .

It made me a little zaskoczyliście ;-) But then, if for example it is a ritual , which according to you should be subjected to the new-born citizen?

It belongs to the so-called . " Rites of passage " .
I can be for the child to create the appropriate rites of passage ( recently a friend of Irish druid , mother niechrzczonej daughter created for her ritual , which was the equivalent of first communion , it is primarily a social dimension to small not feel aggrieved that her friends have a clear and celebrated point in my life and she did not ) .

It should create for the child , preferably in contact with the sensible people involved in the broad sense of magic , ritual , which for example, " submit it " forces of nature, open to the perception of the surrounding world , etc. If it considers this necessary. Because a rite of passage paid off for the unconscious person that experiences it does not make sense or reason for being .

In any event, the baptism of a child by a person nieprzynależącą to the church community I think is folly , and even your child for the damage suffered. Recently again dechrystianizowałam person with the harm done to a child , and really it was not a ritual easy , pleasant or enjoyable. Breaking free from the influence of YHVH and his lieutenants , even a guardian angel , and finding received the baptism of the soul fragment , it really is a piece of hard work ...

warp , Hrefno - believe in what you say , though zastanawa me one . Even the simplest magical ritual as LBRP ( not to mention the entire Kabbalah ) is based on the invocation / evocation god YHVH . Of course, the baptism of the Kabbalah has nothing , but how not to look - Judaism and Christianity have in quite a lot in common, and certainly YHVH is a common deity . So why baptism ritual associated with the cult of YHVH is so harmful?

So that gives the child the power of YHVH . As the property , the contents of the pantry full of life force , which the deity is nourished . At the same time closes a natural sensitivity to different things outside of his " domain " and assembles the child " supervisor " called the " guardian angel ", which is the guardian of the sense in which a prison guard , is to ensure that the person who committed the " care " not left of your pastures.

At the same time - and I am guided by the Indo-European , and in fact characteristic of the pre-Christian peoples of northern Europe and western understanding of the whole psychophysical man, where there is no concept of the soul as a homogeneous whole, and is only a multiplicity of different psychofizyczno - spiritual components of well- performed ritual baptism of one of these component receives . When installing in its place is this " guardian angel ." Take also into account that Christianity is a religion of the weak , not taking life into their own hands , and the responsibility for their life choices , and for Making sure that that life was "good" composed on the deity . Which leads to widespread among the followers of this religion dependent personality syndrome . The ritual of baptism is to strengthen this weakness . Man it has been more than I trust God and not to focus on life here and now , but rather on some mythical posthumous award called salvation.

Invocation of YHVH are in fact reserved for his followers. Always makes me laugh when people are loud -off from Christianity use the Judeo-Christian practices magic - in the best case, it does not burn right .

I cut off the de-Christianization of a particular deity whose worship the three religions , no matter what the name of it is , I mean pustynego idol known mostly as \ Yahweh.
What are the guardian angels , I just a little different postzregam angels , because for me they are one of the many ghosts that do not necessarily serve a specific deity. no less the people , having sakarmenty there are also other spirits , can sometimes by some called sentinels , I do not know . I know that sometimes interfere with the de-Christianization . I also know that the winged beings called angels often happens, this ritual with the help and cut too.

And I mostly absenting left by the priestly ceremonial magic lock that prevent self- sacrifice of cutting off from the god :) / >
Or would be multi- effects often ritualistic cannibalism.

http://ezodar.pl/index.php?/topic/3772- ... sakrament/

Please tell me
which initiation we should receive
in which the ritual we should be participate to unlock us and clean it all
which left us locked during church rituals?

How to cut off from idols of religion
with whom we have nothing in common?
I am from Poland I use google translator I do not know English
Snovid

Re: Baptism - Is For Certainly "only" Sacrament?

Postby Seishin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 pm

In the Japanese traditions we have a baby naming/blessing ceremony. In the same way it is a wish for the childs future (and karma) to be prosperous, happy and healthy. I believe similar ceremonies are practiced in other sects as well.

Gassho,
Seishin
Seishin
Former staff member

Postby Snovid » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Ok but my main question was
how to remove seals?

Since the rituals of the church are designed to block our energy channels
block our spiritual/mystical abilities,that we cant spiritually grow up

What to do how to clean
how to unlock ,to remove the blocking seals?
Snovid

Postby KonchokZoepa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:47 pm

by ridding yourself from superstitions that normal people who are priests are doing black magic to you by blocking your channels etc.
If the thought of demons
Never rises in your mind,
You need not fear the demon hosts around you.
It is most important to tame your mind within....

In so far as the Ultimate, or the true nature of being is concerned,
there are neither buddhas or demons.
He who frees himself from fear and hope, evil and virtue,
will realize the insubstantial and groundless nature of confusion.
Samsara will then appear as the mahamudra itself….

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6P9tOYmdo
KonchokZoepa

Postby steveb1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:10 am

Baptism in original Christianity was probably a far cry from that of the modern Church. Morton Smith and others have made a good case for baptism as an esoteric rite whereby the recipient entered into communion with Christ, which was equated with union with God.

Early Christianity can be viewed as a baptising or baptismal movement, with John the Baptizer as the initiator, with Jesus as a (short) middle term, ending in Pauline baptism. John's Gospel states that Jesus and/or his disciples practiced a particular form of baptism that was more popular than the Baptizer's... so popular that Jesus was obliged to move his group away from the Baptizer's group, whether out of deference for the Baptizer or for pragmatic reasons.

Jesus' baptism probably was viewed as granting:
1) union with Jesus during his life;
2) union with Jesus' "Spirit" after his "ascent into Heaven";
3) entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven in this life;
4) freedom from Jewish and other previously-held religious laws and obligations.

Jesus' peculiar rite of baptism offered entry into the Kingdom of God in the "here and now", not simply after death. Having offered the Present Kingdom to his followers, Jesus then offered a method of entry ... and that method was probably baptism. John's baptism offered a free means of atonement separate from the Temple hegemony in Jerusalem. But when, via John's baptism, Jesus received the Holy Spirit, the ritual's significance changed colossally - it became, for Jesus, a means of directly receiving the Spirit - and Jesus used the ritual as a means of bestowing the Spirit on his disciples, thus getting them into the Kingdom while they were still living in this world.

Obviously, this ancient and mystical form of baptism was far removed from the watered-down version found in modern churches.
steveb1

Postby Snovid » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 am

"It does not matter system. In each tradition meet people deeply limited, at slightly different way.
But.
some elements of this limitation are common: fanaticismof switching off of joy in others, require other bigotry, poor abstract thinking, little respect for themselves and others, little willingness to change. And a few others, surely someone will complement me because this is a mass, although the common things is not that much."

"There you go and I always thought that all these Christian rituals are simple scam and you should not worry about it. Probably the last sacrament I lived in ignorance :D Communion and Confirmation to be taken literally or will also hide some extra barbs?"

"in the ritual sacramental spouses oath, which includes "until death do us part." Even when folded, in good faith, but if it is then broken, by many cultures it entails consequences like any other perjury. That is usually uninteresting. So better church wedding does not contain ... especially if you are considering a move away from the religion and the demon that is the object of its worship.
In Communion and Confirmation undoubtedly hide additional hooks, not to mention the samoupokorzeniu the Sacrament of Penance"

"I will not dwell too much on these issues , and before proceeding to the merits, the only mention of the rituals that come from the New Testament in order to more clearly illustrate the problem .
The first is baptism by immersion in water. Thus, John the Baptist baptized Jesus and the disciples . This rite is an eloquent symbolism - is symbolic of death, back into the world akwatycznego ( prapoczątku ) - and back in a changed consciousness. This is a classic rite of passage . The second rite described in the NT was to give the power of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands on the head of the adept . The third is described ritual laying on of hands and anointing the sick with oil and prayers Zan convey the intention of healing. The fourth is a rite ritual meal with bread and wine in remembrance of Jesus' death .

Currently, the church holds seven sacraments , which have nothing to do with the rituals of the Jewish sect nowotestamentowymi disciples of Jesus . Not only that, Christianity has little to do at all with Jesus as founded by his direct disciples municipality of Jerusalem , which was led by the brother of Jesus - Jacob called the Righteous , ceased to exist in the year 70 AD when the Jews pogromili Romans . Then the church in Jerusalem ceased to exist definitely a true apostolic succession was broken, and irretrievably lost.

All the institutional Christianity that we know originates from Saul of Tarsus, Paul called that before being a torturer of Christians converted unexpectedly during the alleged vision of Jesus and began to proclaim that his teaching (even for the uninitiated, the New Testament writings of Paul , full jurydyzmu , misogyny , homophobia , and and all sorts of phobias , are in sharp contrast to the Gospel teachings of Jesus). Paul remained in permanent conflict with the disciples of Jesus and his apostolate was a self-proclaimed and never recognized by the municipality of Jerusalem .

Today, the Catholic Church is an organization exercising magical control over their faithful souls .
The faithful are just sheep shearer who regularly . The sole purpose of this structure is to collect ( steal ) the energy and dedication to the practices of sealing people. Is done so for 1700 years . Council of Nicaea in 325 , he was the moment the final conclusion by the church pact with the devil , by the adoption of the possession throughout ekumeny , which gave the church the Emperor Constantine . This force which relied Jesus overcame the bishops and patriarchs of making them his vassals . (Matthew 4.8-9 : once again took him [ Jesus ] the devil on a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor and said to him : I'll give you everything , if you will fall down and worship me . ) Thus Christianity became the his shadow .
For centuries it takes stamping people. This is done by black magical rites called sacraments .

This system works so that even a newborn baby parents voluntarily bring to you the priests made ​​the first ritual - baptism.

However, it has nothing to do with the rite described in the Gospels. First of all, it is an act of conscious , voluntary , apart from other issues . At baptism, topping the baby 's head , before calling Satan ... Yes, Satan - now explain .
Before the rite of baptism follows an exorcism , which is to make the devil and the other demons had left the child .
But why is presumed that the child is no longer haunted by the devil ? From such a view ? ... Magic works so that if you call something by its name it is coming. Invocation context is secondary . If something cast out , and there's this thing in fact is not, it is coming, I hear his name .

The exorcism before baptism is an indication of demonic forces where they have their new victim . A
fter the exorcism , invocation of Satan , the priest anoints the child so . the oil of catechumens , then glaze the top of the baby 's head with water and anointed her so . holy chrism ( a special , blessed oil ) by drawing on the sign of the cross .

In the old tradition , it is considered that at the top of the head is the mouth of the central energy channel , known as the chakra sahasrara .

Through this chakra soul leaves the body at death or at the time of enlightenment through it followed by communication with the spiritual world . I know the testimony of a person who is undergoing hypnotic regression - when I came to the moment of baptism had a vision of flooding the black , stinking tar , which influence on him by the top of his head ...

According to my understanding the priests at the time of baptism steal the soul of a child , seal the body by performing the operations in magic so that the soul could not return freely to the body . Writing soul I mean shamanic interpretation of the term. According to the shamanic experiences we have many souls , including the most important one you can afford to lose and then you have to recover it . After the baptism man has no contact with the most important part of himself , remaining for the rest of life creation incomplete , non-integrated and pokawałkowanym . There is no contact with the Self , and is practically a dead creature. It happens that due to different life experiences , determination , this seal is loosens and can recover a partial connection with your soul . But these are sporadic cases . To fully recover the soul and bring it to the body , it is necessary to take difficult process .

The next sacrament , performed in Poland is approximately 15-16 age confirmation . In the old rite, the rite formula looks like this:
Bishop did a finger soaked in St . holy chrism sign of the cross on the forehead of the adept , saying the formula : the seal of the gift of the Holy Spirit , came adept on the cheek and blew on it . In the new rite formula is: accept the mark of the gift of the Holy Spirit and the bishop symbolically touches the cheek delinquent .

In the Orthodox Church bierzmowanie/confirmation immediately after baptism , sealing face , hands , chest , feet St . cross, saying the formula : stamp gift of holy spirit .

Between the eyebrows is called by old traditions . third eye chakra called adżnia . This is an internal , spiritual organ of extrasensory perception . Activity can survive vision , illumination , clairvoyance , etc. The priests closed the third eye ,make on it his seal to the adept was not capable of independent experiencing vision.

The only version of their doctrine is intellectually passed by the teaching authority of the church. Nobody has the right to know the other side alone . All the mystics who have seen the other side , such as Padre Pio , were persecuted and harassed by security officers church . If the mystics failed to open the third eye has happened is contrary to the policy of the church and usually meant big trouble for seeing . Several cases of official recognition visions and revelations , for example, in Fatima, was in practice forced by millions of believers and they were left even considered due to the fact that the recognition meant a colossal cash proceeds to the church .

The ability to experience vision is what separates us from the rest of animate matter. The consciousness of man is so constructed that it is a field vision . The human mind is an ocean of possibilities . If the student has access to his mind , his Self, is a free being. If you lose the right of access there is like a dead machine ... It niekreatywną ground meat and tendons, harnessed into slave labor for the benefit of the system and supply him with his energy. Such a person is pokawałkowanym creation of a polycentric - it has no center , no soul , you have nothing except what is called the ego, which is only a shallow and unstable impressed transcendence of existence, constantly threatened by the possibility of disintegration.
Priests adept feed the body and blood of the Savior . The ritual meal , turned into another magical rite . First say the adept that he is guilty , that mystically participated in the murder of the Messiah . They tell him to eat his flesh and drink his blood . In this way violated the taboo of cannibalism . Christian Eucharist , the consumption of the body and blood of Jesus , has the same characteristics as ritual cannibalism , although has moved into the realm of the symbolic . The magic thing is this , what is something you recognize . If you find that a piece of bread is the body of Jesus is magically he gets it . This works to the extent that there has been documented and scientifically verified events that consecrated host turns into a mouth piece adept in Bloodstained , human flesh. [ The so-called . Miracle in Dubna , Poland , 1867 ; Miracle in Stich , Germany , 1970 . One of the last of such events were recorded in 1984 in the Vatican at the time of communion , which John Paul II gave in his private chapel a group of pilgrims from Asia. When Communion She received some Korean , host became a piece of the human body. Famous are 132 documented cases of similar events. ed. author] .
Thus, in place of his own soul , shall be its substitute in the form of specific egregore . To put it more vividly is installed in the body and consciousness of being a stranger on the nature of metaphysical virus, which is able to gradually take control of the whole man . Egregore this has nothing to do with the New Testament Jesus , except that it was called a similar name. Its tentacles include all participating in the breaking of the taboo of cannibalism while taking the bread and wine changed by making them magical operations".
http://www.taraka.pl/pieczec_ukrasc_czlowiekowi_dusze

ANTIDOTE
What to do with all this problem? Most of the letters that I received was a cry for help. Almost all of them asked me to provide methods by which they could be freed from the shackles and regain its lost soul. The case is not so simple . One of my readers , inspired my text trying to do it through the celebration of pagan rituals on one of the Polish sacred mountains (I think it was a Ślęża ) . I do not know , however, what were the consequences.
During my work on this issue developed proposals for a systematic and deliberate process of reversing the effects take on the sacraments and to remain in the power of ecclesiastical organization. This process will be the subject of a workshop conducted by me and I will explain it in detail already wspominanej book. Here I give him only in outline form .
Step formal - remove yourself from the church organization . Interestingly, the same Catholic canon law comes to our aid here . I would like to make it known that you can effectively stop was a member of the church and you can do it almost instantly.
Step ritual - among other things : the rituals breaking the seal ( rituals of the nature of the opening ) ceremony finding and bringing the soul ( the most difficult process ) , rituals and activities supportive. More in the book and workshops.
Rehab - eliminating all traces of Christian symbols from the environment. Here you have to be ruthless and without sentiment to get rid of even souvenirs. They can bury , burn or take the best where they belong - in a church . The less this is emotion and anger , the better. In general, you should be absolutely avoided hatred against porzucanego Christian environment . These items should be no reluctance to get rid of the most recommended here is cool indifference. Also, do not overdo it with love and forgiveness formulas , so fashionable in the tradition of the new age , which itself is also a good devilment , but not the time and place to develop this topic. It is best to do something completely different and let lapse of memory. There comes a time that you can have the peace of mind even go to church or out of curiosity to hear the Pope's speech . When I reached this state , I was very happy. This is the surest sign of liberation and complete success of the activities.

http://www.taraka.pl/zlodzieje_dusz

I'd love to take part in a rite of passage
because I did not have any effect on whether I baptized
since I have absolutely nothing to do with Judeo-Christian religion, so...

how to wash away the stigma?
Do not really exist any practices which the task is
deliverance from the "care" of spirits associated with the tradition of which we have been
conscripted by force without our consent?
Snovid

Postby treehuggingoctopus » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Relax. There's no stigma. The past is past. The vast majority of Buddhists (and pagans) in the West have been christened, and their practice absolutely is in no way hindered by that. Unless they get obsessed by the idea that they are hindered by being christened.

Kindly note that a lot of Buddhist teachers refer to Christian concepts when explaining core Buddhist notions these days. A couple of weeks ago I heard Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche refer to the primordial state as our 'Buddha nature, or Christ nature'; he was leading a guided (Dzogchen) meditation, and was apparently convinced that such phrasing will help the meditators get the essential thing.

Btw, no one can steal your soul - for the very good reason that you don't have one. There. Now you can relax. :-)
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .
treehuggingoctopus

Postby Snovid » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:38 pm

In book Healing With Form, Energy, And Light,TWR describe ritual recovery of elements and soul ;)
Snovid

Postby Jeff » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Baptism of children was not known as part of the original teachings. The concept became more common in the late 2nd century. True baptism is the conscious alignment with the Christ lineage. It requires the faith, commitment and knowing in the heart of the participant. Infant baptism is really more a blessing from an esoteric/mystical point of view.

Merry Christmas everyone! :smile:
Jeff

Postby Lhasa » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 pm

If you really want to do something about this, find a Bonpo Lama who will do a soul retrieval for you.

Here is one:
http://www.olmoling.org/contents/prayer_requests

another

http://bonshenling.org/prayer/
Lhasa

Postby Uniltiranyu » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 pm

I would think that the baptism of a child in the modern church is symbolic of the much more significant mystical event of immersion into the lineage stream of the church - the baby represents the state of development of the person at the moment of baptism; i.e., they are a neophyte.

I can't see why the modern church would have abandoned the mystical baptismal rite. Why would they? And who can say that they no longer do this?

On a speculative note, I've often wondered if the adoption of a Saint's name by a newly anointed Pope of the Catholic Church itself indicates the transmission of a specific lineage stream to the new Papal heir.
Uniltiranyu

Postby theanarchist » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Snovid wrote:Ok but my main question was
how to remove seals?

Since the rituals of the church are designed to block our energy channels
block our spiritual/mystical abilities,that we cant spiritually grow up

What to do how to clean
how to unlock ,to remove the blocking seals?

A christian priest/the churc has no such powers so there are no such blockages. This is just some kind of slightly paranoid conspiracy theory.
theanarchist

Postby Alfredo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:41 am

In liturgical traditions of Christianity, such as the Catholic and Orthodox churches, the baptism ritual includes an exorcism. The rite is believed to have spiritual power--probably in most forms of Christianity, not just the liturgical churches. (Some Protestants view it as a mere commemoration, or expression of belief and obedience. Some reserve it for "adult" believers, who may be young teenagers--i.e., old enough to confirm their belief for themselves.)

That said, baptism is also a rite of entry into the Christian faith. It commits the parents and godparents to raising the child in that faith. It would be dishonest to arrange for a baptism under false pretenses--i.e., if the parents are Buddhist, and plan to raise the child as Buddhist.

(Although many people belong to more than one religion, this is not allowed by most forms of Christianity. Exceptions would include the Quakers and Unitarians. For Buddhist parents who, for whatever reason, wish to raise their children in a church, these are good choices.)

I personally do not believe in evil spirits, at least not in the sense described here. I would urge you to behave with integrity towards whatever religion(s) you join--that will have more effect on your child than holy water.

PS. The idea that baptism is BAD for you--because it closes off the chakras, or some such--well, that's just weird.
(no longer participating on this board)
Alfredo

Postby Snovid » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 am

A christian priest/the churc has no such powers so there are no such blockages.

Ok...but why christian priests cant do this?
Who they are-human,who can do this-humans :)

I am not saying that all priests possess such ability
BUT...

I'll give you an example of what happens.

The government wants to protect the mental health of the Poles ?
Recently, at an alarming rate , the number of psychiatrists are introduced by the new disease entities . What was once typically regarded to be the result of adversity and human problems - now suddenly need to " cure"

From the Vatican also come the news that Pope Benedict XVI also disposes of the issue of training for new exorcists no longer speak about individuals, as a few ( teen ) years ago , or about 150 exorcists year, as it was napędzone the reign of John Paul II who settled in the courts of the ultra-conservative Opus Dei ... No! The German Pope Benedict XVI brought to life with the fundamentalist fraternity " Support the Pontifical Council for Nowoewangelizacji " and announced that he is scheduled to release on the same area of Italy 3 thousand . (three thousand! ) exorcists to - WARNING ! - " Drive out the devil from the homeland of Catholicism. "

The "necessity" of cooperation psychiatrists exorcists in Poland louder and louder and more and more ... the official tournament . 've Even created centers , which will be sent back "

http://www.wiadomosci24.pl/artykul/rzad ... 80499.html

Once the Inquisition , today Psychiatry

In discussions on the immediate needs of the prohibition of coercive psychiatric and used in psychiatry , treatment " willingly remember that this , the branch of medicine " medicine is not, and is the successor to the medieval Inquisition, the church , which is contrary to the generally adopted the view still exists. Recall that the inquisition bloodily inscribed in the books of world history murdering yet undetermined number of people , how many tortured , and burned potopiono at the stake today is not known , since the data discrepancy reaches here from 100,000 to 9,000,000 victims ! These people tortured deprived of life, because they did not want to adapt to the system imposed by the Christian faith. Institutions that what is true for zmyłki twice already changed the name of : In 1908 , Pope Pius X turned it , the Congregation of the Holy Office , "and in 1965, Paul VI , the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith ," but the institution itself is still there, working and still makes his duty. If someone asked about the address? But please : Congregation Pro Doctrina Fidei , the Palazzo del Sant ' Uffizio , Città del Vaticano 00120 . The head of the Inquisition , of course, there do not ask , because the land rather be in an asylum , and in the best case to answer , that the inquisitors is gone ! And even this is not a lie! Inquisition also yet not there, is not it?

Since 1965 inkwizy ... sorry ... , , of the Congregation ... ing " manages not the Pope , as was the case since the inception of the institution , that is, from the first years of the thirteenth century, and the so-called . Prefect ... My guess is that only a few know that from 1981 to 2005, he held the function of the more well-known in Poland for his membership in the Hitler Youth , rather than to the Inquisition , prof. Joseph Ratzinger . Yes, yes ... The same , deputy of Jesus on earth " , which today is titled , Benedict XVI " , the Holy Father " , the Pope " ...

After citing the fact that my interlocutors for a moment and stare in disbelief at first I hear : ' This is unbelievable ! " After a while, there is a counter-argument , of course , that after the level of knowledge at the time was what it was , so we had to deal with " massive ignorance " but today is ... for sure ... otherwise , neither today's society , nor psychiatry can not yet compare to , the dark mass "and the latter is almost the same, educated " people ... Ba ! , , Scientists " ! Just ... how can you be sure and what has to rely Half scholarship psychiatry, of course, no one can tell . , , Well, after all you know , "I hear then , that it is there for some chemicals in the brain or something - there ... I guess they know what they're doing , and finally learn this , study , practice , etc ... " But who reflects deeply on this matter ? Who looks into those scientific " work ? Who verifies them and why repeats that there is any knowledge , as written there, like a bull that it is not about knowledge , but about the hypothesis ? The word hypothesis comes from the Greek ( hypothesis ) and is speculated judgment , which is subject to verification !

http://www.wiadomosci24.pl/artykul/od_i ... a_175256-1–1-d.html

If you and I, we know about something like the chakras and work with energy/prana
You think that priests do not know?
Or that they do not deal with this?
Snovid

Postby Simon E. » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 am

Snowvid you are making a problem.
You have professed an interest in Chnn. He has Chiristian priests and monks among his students. He does not require them to stop being priests and monks.
Simon E.

Postby Seishin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 am

Snovid wrote:If you and I, we know about something like the chakras and work with energy/prana
You think that priests do not know?
Or that they do not deal with this?

Christian priests would not knowingly work with chakras or prana as they do not believe in it. It is not part of christianity and not part of christian baptism. You are being fed misinformation.

Gassho,
Seishin
Seishin
Former staff member

Postby Snovid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 pm

It is not part of christianity

Christianity = neojudaism = eclecticism and syncretism 100% :)
Part of Christianity/neojudaism, is all on what it is modeled

Holy Spirit = Kundalini = Chi = Ki
other names but the same energy

Christianity officially forbidden magical practices
but every Mass on Sundays is a typical ritual of ceremonial magic
Each prayer is a spell :stirthepot:

Church changes only names.

I do not trust the church
especially now when Pope is a Jesuit ,"Black Pope".
Snovid

Postby Simon E. » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 pm

So Chnn is wrong ?

I would draw your attention to the Terms Of Service particularly the bit that says that ' bad mouthing of other spiritual paths is not allowed'.
If your understanding of Dharma is based on aversion it will not flourish.
Last edited by Simon E. on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simon E.

Postby Snovid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 pm

For example

Kundalini Fire

Holy Spirit
Snovid

Postby Simon E. » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 pm

So Chnn is wrong ?
Simon E.

Next

Return to Personal Experience