first impression

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
florin

first impression

Post by florin »

My first impression is very good.

However ,since i am mainly visiting the vajrayana section i would like to make a sugestion.

The vajrayana forum is swamped with endless topics about various teachings to wich in 90% of the cases there are no replies.

For someone who visits your site for the first time it would look like the vajrayana forum is only used by one particular person since his posts are aboundant everywhere.

I think that this could be solved very easily by sugesting to this poster that he creates a topic with a general title ,ex."teachings" where he could post all the teachings he desires.

is very helpful that people hear about these teachings ,when and where they happen,but this could be done in a more organized way.

thank you.
muni

Re: first impression

Post by muni »

No reply on information is exactly needful. Grateful.

The regullarly offered contemplations is up to us.
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

Hello to you.

Alpha as in first or alpha as in best or just a name?

There are some useful features here.

One may click on unanswered threads, and one my click on active topics. Active topics may more closely follow what is being discussed.

I do agree with the idea there should be a remake of the format. Vajrayana covers to much ground by my take and should have a redo.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Thanks a lot for the feedback :)

I really like the idea of a specific "teachings" folder.

We'll discuss.

Kind wishes,
Laura

Return to “Suggestion Box”