Poll function broken?

How can we improve this forum to better serve our members?

Poll function broken?

Postby Will » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 am

After trying in two differing fora, each time there is a red note saying Poll title must be under 100 characters - which my title was - easily.
One should refrain from biased judgments and doubting in fathoming the Buddha and the Dharma of the Buddhas. Even though a dharma may be extremely difficult to believe, one should nonetheless maintain faith in it. Nagarjuna
Will

Re: Poll function broken?

Postby David N. Snyder » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 am

Did you put a title in the message area and also for the poll itself? Also, post some initial message with the poll creation. I think it should work.
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Re: Poll function broken?

Postby Will » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:44 am

David N. Snyder wrote:Did you put a title in the message area and also for the poll itself? Also, post some initial message with the poll creation. I think it should work.

All that was done - will try again. Did so and did not check the revote option and it worked fine.
One should refrain from biased judgments and doubting in fathoming the Buddha and the Dharma of the Buddhas. Even though a dharma may be extremely difficult to believe, one should nonetheless maintain faith in it. Nagarjuna
Will

Return to Suggestion Box