Jnana wrote:FWIW, according to the Theravāda Paṭisambhidāmagga a buddha has the following knowledges and abilities not shared by arhat disciples:
- knowledge of the penetration of other beings' faculties
- knowledge of other beings' biases and underlying tendancies
- knowledge of the twin miracle*
- knowledge of the attainment of great compassion
- omniscience & unobstructed knowledge
The Theravāda commentaries also differentiate between sammāsambodhi, paccekabodhi, and sāvakabodhi. Accordingly, a mahābodhisatta develops the perfections, etc., to a greater degree in order to realize sammāsambodhi.
*i.e. the ability to produce fire and water from various parts of the body, as well as walk amid an aura of colors while a created image of his body sits or lies down, etc.
The suttas that Tiltbilings cites in his thread refutes these commentarial threads.