Could a Western Medicne be an Alchemical Formulation?

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
Nemo

Could a Western Medicne be an Alchemical Formulation?

Post by Nemo »

I was taking an antibiotic for an pernicious infection going around the hospital that is antibiotic resistant. It's trade name is Septra/DS. After a few days on it I felt great. Not sluggish and yucky like how I feel on conventional antibiotics. I remembered the feeling from my youth when I was fascinated by Ayur Vedic alchemical medicines. Then I looked at what the anitbiotic was made of;

Sulfur.
"According to Paracelsus, the Three Primes or Tria Prima are[1][2]
Salt (base matter)
Mercury (fluid connection between the High and the Low)
Sulfur (omnipresent spirit of life)"

Even more interesting is how they make them. They combine sulfonyl chloride with ammonia. So sulfur and good old sal ammoniac.
gad rgyangs

Re: Could a Western Medicne be an Alchemical Formulation?

Post by gad rgyangs »

Nemo wrote:I was taking an antibiotic for an pernicious infection going around the hospital that is antibiotic resistant. It's trade name is Septra/DS. After a few days on it I felt great. Not sluggish and yucky like how I feel on conventional antibiotics. I remembered the feeling from my youth when I was fascinated by Ayur Vedic alchemical medicines. Then I looked at what the anitbiotic was made of;

Sulfur.
"According to Paracelsus, the Three Primes or Tria Prima are[1][2]
Salt (base matter)
Mercury (fluid connection between the High and the Low)
Sulfur (omnipresent spirit of life)"

Even more interesting is how they make them. They combine sulfonyl chloride with ammonia. So sulfur and good old sal ammoniac.
its possible that your homeopathic constitutional type is sulfur.
Thoroughly tame your own mind.
This is (possibly) the teaching of Buddha.

"I must finally conclude that this proposition, I am, I exist, is necessarily true whenever it is put forward by me or conceived in my mind."
- Descartes, 2nd Meditation 25
AdmiralJim

Re: Could a Western Medicne be an Alchemical Formulation?

Post by AdmiralJim »

What is an alchemical formulation? It could just be that you feel better after the infection.
I don't know where we are going but it will be nice when we get there

Return to “Alternative Health”