New forum.

Alternative/complementary health topics

New forum.

Postby Tara » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Hi everyone,

Further to an idea or several, put forward in Suggestion Box viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5691&start=0 this new forum has been created which contains the Tibetan Medicine sub-forum which still has the same guidelines as before.

Regards,
It's not a competition. It's a choice.
Tara
Tara
Site Admin

Re: New forum.

Postby edearl » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 am

Tara, you are awesome. I'd ask you to marry me (assuming you are female like the goddess) except I'm already married and too old to marry again.
HHDL: "My confidence in venturing into science lies in my basic belief that as in science so in Buddhism, understanding the nature of reality is pursued by means of critical investigation: if scientific analysis were conclusively to demonstrate certain claims in Buddhism to be false, then we must accept the findings of science and abandon those claims."
edearl

Postby Pero » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Thank you. :smile:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Postby Sönam » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 am

edearl wrote:Tara, you are awesome. I'd ask you to marry me (assuming you are female like the goddess) except I'm already married and too old to marry again.

convert to Islam ...
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Postby Madeliaette » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

excellent idea - one of my pet subjects, too! :thanks:
Madeliaette

Location: Currently in Sussex, England. Formerly in Wollongong, Australia.

Return to Alternative Health