Goodbye from me!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Sönam

Re: Goodbye from me!

Post by Sönam »

You are right ... the revolution first! :spy:

:tongue: Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

welll..... ugh. :toilet: In the spirit of adding to the general commoting... This makes 3 days bringing lots of not-my-favorite-news. So I read this yesterday and have been going through my online 5 stages of grief. You're in my top 3 favorite contributors here. You're like the Che of DW! :crying: (Yes - since you're all leaving and stuff, it's ALL about me. :tongue: ) I think I'm at :tantrum: stage right now.

My forum-feelings notwithstanding since I can always email/PM you, I do think you have a lot to contribute, and I suspect you are routinely misunderstood/under-appreciated, and so also understand as I left too for quite a while. All online boards can get to *that* point sometimes where you go - "What's the point?"

If you return, it will be here, if not, I know what country you live in. Bwahahaha. But yes, η επανάσταση definitely needs you more.

¡Viva la revolución!

:cheers:
Δάφνη
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Realy amazing your leaving here.
But you know what you are doing, it certainly has its reason.
It is/was a time of coming, staying and leaving.
All is like this.

Anyway do i wish you mucho success in your further career. :namaste:

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
NIRMAL2

Post by NIRMAL2 »

May all your Samadhi be helped by Adi-Buddha and his Dakinis,

All your spiritual needs be helped by the God of wealth

And all your Holy Karmas be helped by Damchin-Dorjelegpa

Just as he helped our great Guru Padma Sambhava.

May you find wisdom and balance in all your endings
nirmal
Caz

Post by Caz »

See ya Greg ! :hi:
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

phpBB [video]
:heart: :twothumbsup: :anjali:
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

I'm very sorry to see you leave Greg. This won't be the same without you. I hope you reconsider your decision though. Whatever the case, I wish you the best! :cheers:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Ogyen wrote:
You're like the Che of DW! :crying: (Yes - since you're all leaving and stuff, it's ALL about me. :tongue: ) I think I'm at :tantrum: stage right now.

¡Viva la revolución!

Δάφνη
If he's the Che of DW can I be the Mao of DW ? :D Okay, I know, I'm a capitalist, but Mao and I have the same birthday (Dec. 26) and China is de facto capitalist now.
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Mao? In a board this crowded with Tibetan Buddhism practitioners? Are you sure? :lol:
Mao wouldn't have a light heart about Greg's disagreement with how things are going here. Disagreement was something he had trouble dealing with.
Mao would kick "Che" out of here without a farewell, let alone thanking him for his posts.
You're too easy going to fit the role, David. 8-)

I'm still to find out if the board is too Buddhist or not Buddhist enough to Greg's likes after Tara's cryptic post.... :shrug:

Come on Greg! Stay with us dude! Take one week to breath and come back.
Viva la revolucion! Image
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Dechen Norbu wrote:Mao? In a board this crowded with Tibetan Buddhism practitioners? Are you sure?
:rolling:
Dechen Norbu wrote: You're too easy going to fit the role, David. 8-)
Thanks!
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

David N. Snyder wrote:I'm a capitalist, ...
Are you really?

By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Sönam wrote:
Are you really?

Ha ha ha , what a joke. Very good from you to make a joke out of it.
You are very good in that, to make others rediculous or walking on that edge of humour. :stirthepot:

And besides that what has this all to do with the leaving of Greg?

So please Mr. Snyder remove ALL this kind of bull sh#t post, right on so that we can stay on topic. :offtopic:
The best meditation is no meditation
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

kalden yungdrung wrote:
Sönam wrote:
Are you really?

Ha ha ha , what a joke. Very good from you to make a joke out of it.
You are very good in that, to make others rediculous or walking on that edge of humour. :stirthepot:

And besides that what has this all to do with the leaving of Greg?

So please Mr. Snyder remove ALL this kind of bull sh#t post, right on so that we can stay on topic. :offtopic:
Dear Kaden, I was answering to a joke from David. If you do not appreciate it, you may jump to the next post and forget this one.
As for the relation with Greg, it has to do with the situation in Greece and the many subjects we have been discussing.

... I'm surprized of the intensity of your intervention
Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Hi Kalden,

It's okay. I can take a joke. And like many of you here who are more to the left than me, I also oppose the corporatism type of capitalism.
Qian Zheng Yi

Post by Qian Zheng Yi »

Many blessings to gregkavarnos
:namaste:

Return to “Introductions”