Greetings and Salutations

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.

Greetings and Salutations

Postby Wayfarer » Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 am

Hi all - I found this forum via a cross-link at ZFI where I have been a member since October last. I also used to post on Philosophy Forum but got a bit tired of butting heads with materialists. I am enrolled in the Master of Buddhist Studies program at Sydney Uni, been practicing mostly under my own guidance for quite a few years. I have done a Vipassana retreat at an S N Goenka centre and some other retreats at Theravada centers around Sydney, although I am most interested in Mahayana teachings. This forum looks very interesting indeed, I might well have some questions on the topics I am studying, thanks. :smile:
Learn to do good, refrain from evil, purify the mind ~ this is the teaching of the Buddhas
Wayfarer

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Postby acarefreeman » Sun May 27, 2012 3:14 pm

jeeprs wrote:Hi all - I found this forum via a cross-link at ZFI where I have been a member since October last. I also used to post on Philosophy Forum but got a bit tired of butting heads with materialists. I am enrolled in the Master of Buddhist Studies program at Sydney Uni, been practicing mostly under my own guidance for quite a few years. I have done a Vipassana retreat at an S N Goenka centre and some other retreats at Theravada centers around Sydney, although I am most interested in Mahayana teachings. This forum looks very interesting indeed, I might well have some questions on the topics I am studying, thanks. :smile:

Welcome to the Dharma Wheel, jeeprs; and welcome your potential questions as well:-).

~acarefreeman
acarefreeman

Postby David N. Snyder » Sun May 27, 2012 5:33 pm

:hi:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

:buddha2:
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby Dechen Norbu » Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 am

Welcome!
Dechen Norbu

Postby Qian Zheng Yi » Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

:hi:
Qian Zheng Yi

Postby Wayfarer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 am

So long all.
Learn to do good, refrain from evil, purify the mind ~ this is the teaching of the Buddhas
Wayfarer

Return to Introductions