hiya

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Zenshin 善心

hiya

Post by Zenshin 善心 »

hiya, i was here before but thought it about time to return and see what's happening. did i miss anything? :smile:
All beings since their first aspiration till the attainment of Buddhahood are sheltered under the guardianship of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas who, responding to the requirements of the occasion, transform themselves and assume the actual forms of personality.

Thus for the sake of all beings Buddhas and Bodhisattvas become sometimes their parents, sometimes their wives and children, sometimes their kinsmen, sometimes their servants, sometimes their friends, sometimes their enemies, sometimes reveal themselves as devas or in some other forms.

- Ashvaghosa, The Awakening of Faith

oroka
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: hiya

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

dumbbombu wrote:hiya, i was here before but thought it about time to return and see what's happening. did i miss anything? :smile:
Hi dumbbombu! :smile:
fragrant herbs

Post by fragrant herbs »

hi, glad you have returned. i am new so i have no idea what you missed outside of enjoying all of our company.
plwk

Post by plwk »

Gawd...where have ya been? Me tot you have gone to Sukhavati and left us behind in Samsara :rolling:
How's your Amitabha Nature these days? :tongue:

Psst..aka thornbush
Luke

Post by Luke »

dumbbombu wrote:hiya, i was here before but thought it about time to return and see what's happening. did i miss anything? :smile:
Basically, Ven. Huifeng gave great suggestions to improve this forum, which were implemented, and lots more people have joined.

Welcome back!

:buddha2:
Zenshin 善心

Post by Zenshin 善心 »

Luke wrote: Basically, Ven. Huifeng gave great suggestions to improve this forum, which were implemented, and lots more people have joined.

Welcome back!

:buddha2:
cool! big thanks to Ven. huifeng and everyone who maintains and looks after the site :thanks:
plwk wrote:Gawd...where have ya been? Me tot you have gone to Sukhavati and left us behind in Samsara :rolling:
hey, good to see you thornbush!! :smile:
How's your Amitabha Nature these days? :tongue:
busy embracing my bombu nature, as per :twothumbsup:
All beings since their first aspiration till the attainment of Buddhahood are sheltered under the guardianship of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas who, responding to the requirements of the occasion, transform themselves and assume the actual forms of personality.

Thus for the sake of all beings Buddhas and Bodhisattvas become sometimes their parents, sometimes their wives and children, sometimes their kinsmen, sometimes their servants, sometimes their friends, sometimes their enemies, sometimes reveal themselves as devas or in some other forms.

- Ashvaghosa, The Awakening of Faith

oroka
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

I'm always happy to see you my friend!

:heart:
Ogyen.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
catmoon
Former staff member

Post by catmoon »

Ah, Mme. LaBombu! We meet a third time! Or is it a fourth?
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.
Jechan

Post by Jechan »

Hi again dumbbombu, nice to e-see you again.
Still stickin with the nembutsu? :twothumbsup:
(e) see you around!

:bow:
南無妙法蓮華経

Return to “Introductions”