So I am here again, a reintroduction

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.

So I am here again, a reintroduction

Postby ronnewmexico » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

quite temporarily most assuredly. Posted but twice in about six months and that twice for a specific reason of necessity. And posted nowhere basically, no facebook, no twitter,(what are those things), ten posts anywhere at any time in that time. Mainly those on Al Jazrera their english version on the oil spill it was, quite amazingly they write my comments. A couple on football a football site a couple on the economic. Two weeks early I return. A thread it piqued my interest so I replied.

So I am here but temporarily and claim no Buddhist faith. Perhaps to be summarily deleted or not it matters not.

But attachment perhaps...perhaps not. This thing was dropped. I return here but suspect time in meditation is time better spent, so stay here I may not.

So that all may know....I have as they say small hands. I have a very small spiritual practice with no understanding of things, and my view is but view and no more valid than any others view, I am truth be known quite ignorant.. NOt even a Buddhist view it seems in todays way of things, perhaps, perhaps not, I do not know. So reference this if perhaps you think for a second I may make sense or hold point.....none I hold nor make. Prattleings of a old foolish mainly mad person sitting on a stool they are. Observe them in that context.

At times perhaps they are entertaining so strange they are. Perhaps not they are all to long.
Whatever it is they are here quite temporarily so quite temporarily read them or not. Enjoy or not.
Nice to see you and nice to meet you.

Hello a reintroduction I thought was proper.....
I am not any other Ron that may post or post elsewhere but ron in new mexico, I solely post and do remain no other. So other rons be not confused they are not me!!!.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Return to Introductions