who am I?

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.

who am I?

Postby gianni » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi,I guess I sh ould sort of introduce myself:
Here it is then....
Italian,59,male,1.60 mt.,born and living in Sardinia,discreet knowledge of the lingo,and definitly fond of the quest.
just starting(finally) to practice.Following a trail on the net I landed on D.W.,(Chuang-Tzu-Prajnacara--Hui Feng Shi etc....)
so here I am..looking forword.Hello to everybodhy.(please forgive me for eventual mistakes in the language spelling-if unintentional- or grammatical one. :smile:
gianni

Re: who am I?

Postby reddust » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 am

gianni wrote:Hi,I guess I sh ould sort of introduce myself:
Here it is then....
Italian,59,male,1.60 mt.,born and living in Sardinia,discreet knowledge of the lingo,and definitly fond of the quest.
just starting(finally) to practice.Following a trail on the net I landed on D.W.,(Chuang-Tzu-Prajnacara--Hui Feng Shi etc....)
so here I am..looking forword.Hello to everybodhy.(please forgive me for eventual mistakes in the language spelling-if unintentional- or grammatical one. :smile:

English is my native language and my grammar and spelling are awful. You can practice your English and learn all sorts of Dharma things here, lots of people will help you out. You are totally forgiven and very nice to meet you.
Mind and mental events are concepts, mere postulations within the three realms of samsara Longchenpa .... A link to my Garden, Art and Foodie blog Scratch Living
reddust

Postby gianni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 am

thank you reddust.I'm going to ask few questions in the future(quiet late now)mainly regarding points of doctrine and
practice tips.nice to be with you,ciao.
gianni

Postby David N. Snyder » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 am

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

:cheers:
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby gianni » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 am

Thank you david,I was just looking into the 'awesome'(a friend of mine says it's a trendy word now) amount of info about
buddhism in Wikipedia, and I found my?self lost in the sheer greatness,variety,and (loss of word) of it all.ciao.
gianni

Return to Introductions