Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 pm
- Location: Miami, FL
Welcome to DharmaWheel! I hope you find what you seek.
SOMEBODY'S HAD TOO MUCH TO THINK
- Former staff member
- Posts: 6863
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm
- Posts: 1000
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:06 pm
Welcome to Dharma Wheel!
David N. Snyder
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2389
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Also a tin teardrop.
- Posts: 3637
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 am
Hello and welcome.
If you’re practising Dharma, you practise it for enlightenment. Not for rights, not for freedom, not for justice, not for healing, not for getting better in a worldly way.
~Dzongsar Khyentse RinpocheNews on the earthquake aftermath: http://www.facebook.com/nepalearthquakebuddhist
- Posts: 834
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 pm
Return to Introductions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests